We understand that problem gambling not only affects the gambler, but also their friends and family members. Often people who develop a problem do not realise it.
If you are concerned that a friend or family member has developed a gambling problem, here are some of the possible warning signs:
- Uncontrolled spending
- Spending significant amounts of time gambling
- Concealing or lying about gambling behaviour
- Borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble
- Gambling impacting on relationships or causing arguments
- Withdrawal from activities with family and friends
- Loss of interest in hobbies or leisure pursuits
- Neglecting work or studies
We recommend that you encourage the individual to contact bet365 to discuss their gambling behaviour and to seek help.